Friday, August 22, 2008

Cheese!

Every time I see Pierce in a picture I think he looks so old!
and THIS is the reason for the post. Every time I get out the camera and say "cheese" this is the face I get! And this is actually one of the more attractive ones! I need to go get pictures taken of the boys- looks like I will have to wait until this phase is over:)
My little angels are so funny lately. Pierce is talking quite a bit now and it is so much fun. He will hit Cash in the face and after he starts to cry Pierce will look at me and go and pat him and say "he cry, he sad"- and if we're lucky he'll sometimes follow up a beating with "It's OK Cash, it's OK". I know they are going to be the best of friends...one day.

5 comments:

Karla said...

FINALLY!!! FINALLLLYYY!!! You updated your blog! I love those 2 sweet little boys - I can't wait to see them again in Nov! love you guys!!

Rachael said...

Ok, it really is RIDICULOUS how beautiful your family is. Like it's too concentrated in one family or something.

Christen said...

Ba ha ha! Pierce!

On a sort of related note:
The other day Mallory called Madeline a "silly goose" and then, knowing how freakishly sensitive Madeline is, poor Mallory quickly came back just as she started to furrow her brows and turn her eyes red, and said "Ah ha ha. I was just kidding. I was just kidding. Please don't me mad at me!"

Your eldest may be beating the other one, but AT LEAST he's not calling him a silly goose.

Circuit Fam said...

Im in for it with two boys, huh? Umm, feel free to add me to your friends so you can check in on me. I have added you to mine, just because Chris wants you!!! Your two boys are adorable.

Nora said...

Anna, send me your email norob1230@msn.com. Your boys are so cute.