Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pierce is three!!!

I cannot believe my little guy is three years old! He is getting bigger and smarter every day and I am starting to see what people are talking about- it really does go by fast. We celebrated at this bounce house place which was so far away it might has well have been in Oklahoma- but he had a blast so it was worth it:) I think the kids had fun- and I know the adults did...at least my crazy family. We were having obstacle course races (yes, we had to move the children, but who was this party for anyway?) with each other- Abby and Ben were dripping with sweat- then I (quite pregnant I might add) had to show Megan who was boss- then my mom and dad went head to head- and for one last race before the pizza, abby and dad had a go which almost had me wetting my pants. They were pulling each other down and laughing so hard I thought they would never finish. After the bouncing we had pizza and cake and Pierce sang happy birthday to himself with the rest of the kids..it was a fun night. It got late so we brought the presents home and he still hasn't opened them :) oops. thats our activity for tonight- it's like a weeklong celebration!! and once again these are from my terrible camera which I did not have during the candle blowing and obstacle course festivities. i will post the best ones as soon as I get my sister's pics- and boy do I have some amazing video- if I can just learn how to post it.....and don't worry, Aba- I will take more pictures of the present opening and send them asap!
Dad and Dirk...the life of the party for sure...




























1 comments:

Lauren said...

I thought the location of the party was great! :) I can't believe your baby is 3!