Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SNOW!!!!!

Well, our wee tot got to see snow (real utah snow- on the actual mountains) for the first time last week! We are so lucky to have such fun friends and family around:) We took Pierce to our good friend's the Crofts' cabin in sundance while my wonderful sister-in-law Vanessa and my wonderful mom and dad watched Cash for the weekend. It was so nice- and so easy with just one monster! The whole trip was a dream- Pierce played so well with Kate and Taylor (thank you Kate and Taylor:) they were so nice- and they had so much fun sledding, building snowmen, tubing, playing in the cabin, etc. I think he's going to be a cougar like his mommy! (BYU cougar, that is) Mauri went snowboarding and just can't get enough of it- and while the highlight of my trip was definitely relaxing in a beautiful place with beautiful scenery, no- i did not think skiing would be good for the baby... I must say the pinnacle was the trip to- you know what I am going to say- that magical restaurant they call cafe rio. I have to thank Brian and Rachel for the many good laughs we had, too- they always provide....























































4 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the shout-out...so much fun. I'm already looking forward to the 2010 Invitational.

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! Seems like just yesterday we were tearing it up at Sundance. (my memories might be a bit skewed, tearing it up might be a bit exaggerated)

Beth Davis said...

What a fun trip!!! You better call me next time you're here:-)

Anonymous said...

Nobody told me not to do naked snow angels, I am a naive Texan. I am glad you did not post those pic's Anna.

Mauricio