Thursday, October 1, 2009

They looooove the baby...
















My my my, do they love their little brother! Cash always wants to 'hold it'- and Pierce says 'i need to hold him' at least three times a day. I love it. But as soon as one of them is holding him the other one needs a turn, until they are then fighting over who gets to hold him and for how long. Poor Lex is like a little rag doll- you can see in the picture with Pierce that he is wanting me to save him...don't worry, Lex, you will probably beat them both up when you are all older. This baby's size is no joke. Pierce came to me the other day while Lex was laying on the ground and asked in the most angelic voice, "mom, can I squash him?" - probably not, sweetie. and thank you for asking...

4 comments:

Shaun and Aimee said...

That is so sweet! The squashing not so much...but the brotherly love makes me tear up! When are y'all gonna work on #4?

Jessica said...

that was so nice of him to ask first if he could squash him. you're certainaly doing a wonderful job.

Christen said...

sitting here in bed laughing. i even read it out loud to jared like an old person.

Ash said...

He is so cute! And isn't brotherly love the best!