Friday, April 9, 2010

Cash drops a nap....or does he?

So, it started very slowly. First, he would just play in his room for an hour instead of taking a nap- which would have been ok if it did not start to get loud after a few days...which also would have been ok if I did not have a baby asleep in the room next to him. Then he noticed that Pierce was not napping because while he was not napping he could hear Pierce downstairs with me. I had no hope after that. I would try telling Pierce to go lay with him for a while- you can imagine the fun they had with that- I am surprised the bed did not break... and i tried laying with him myself- which only made me angry because I could fall asleep in two seconds (and would KILL to have a nap)but no way was that happening with cash next to me telling me I have a big belly, nose, arms, etc. So I gave up. As you can see it took a few days for him to adjust.



Ok- this happened once and has never happened again- nor will it, i am sure...but what a glorious sight!!


In his closet...






3 comments:

Lauren said...

So cute! His eyelashes are AMAZING! I'm wondering how I can re-instill "rest time" during the summer! :)

Christen said...

laughed out loud. thank you, thank you for taking these random photos.

Jennie said...

Those are sooo cute!