Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First (and last) day of school...


Let me explain. I enrolled Pierce in the spanish schoolhouse here- a great spanish immersion preschool. I was a little bit hesitant because he is only 2 1/2 but I really want him to be exposed to more spanish than he gets at home (dad). We were soooo excited to go this morning- we got in our little uniform, took some pictures and we were off! he ran right in and started playing immediately:) I was relieved and happy that he was happy- and since I am a freak show I stayed at the school for another 25 minutes just to make SURE he was happy. He seemed fine- so I left. and cried. and as I walked around super target (the motherland) with only one baby I got a little bit sad. I missed him! So....I went right back to the school to pick him up:) He can go to preschool when he is three.

8 comments:

Nora said...

You are soo funny. What a good mom!

Unknown said...

how cute! did you have to take the sombrero off his head when you took him home? oh and happy belated birthday! sorry I forgot!

Matt and Kay Jones said...

sorry... that "matt" comment was from me...

Shaun and Aimee said...

hahaha...it's so tough to leave them and it's so funny how we need them too! That is a very sweet story!

The Dutkiewicz Family said...

ANNA OF GREEN GABLES!

So I was sitting in my office preparing some paperwork for a client and she listed a Dale Quenzer for a CPA from Plano Texas and I thought-No Way!

Unable to shake the curiousity of what ever became of Anna of Green Gables, I used the awesome power of the internet and google your name and it led me to this BLOG!

So great to see you are doing well-you have a beautiful family.

We have a blog too, but it is woefully behind. We're expecting a second child any moment now (we'll have two boys too!)

All my best-Chris Dutkiewicz

ahollandetc said...

ANNA!

Don't even ask how I found you...very long story that links my husby to mikelle nyborg and then leads to you! (Oh this is Alisa Holland/Chung by the way)

What the crap!?! LONG TIME NO CONTACT! You are so gorgeous and looking like you have a fairy tale going on in your neck of the woods!

I would LOVE to keep in touch (if that's okay...)

Check us out if you want:
littlehollandfamily.blogspot.com

xoxox,
alisa

Beth Davis said...

You're so cute! That sounds like something I would do:-) Why put them in preschool earlier than they need to be, right? He'll be off to school soon enough- so just enjoy your time with him.
PS- So I'm moving up on the cool list?!? YES!!! I'll have to thank my cousin!

Rachael said...

THAT is funny. Perhaps my victory dance after I get Calvin through the door is...?...offensive to you???