Saturday, September 20, 2008

the zoo! again

Monday morning Pierce woke up saying 'go see monkeys at the zoo?' (which actually happens at least two or three times a week) and it was so beautiful here I just couldn't resist. The boys love it there- they have this nice childrens area where you can pet some animals and feed the birds. If it were up to me I would just go straight to the kids place and spend the whole time there- but Pierce really loves those monkeys! he could sit there forever and watch them. Cash, on the other hand, would probably like to spend all of his time walking/trying to run down all the walkways...

Pierce looking at something amazing
My boys on a huge turtle
My sister holding the coolest bird ever!
...cash feeding the bird. He would not let anyone else have that seed stick. He wanted that bird as close as possible at all times. He kept trying to grab it- he probably would've eaten it if he could!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Ok, the zoo is cute. Your kids are darling. So...I'm calling you out on my blog. You'll have to check out the post to see why!!!

Lauren said...

We were at the zoo the same day! Too bad we missed each other! Did you touch the stingrays?

Rachel said...

Seriously, you've really got to stop going to the zoo so much.