Thursday, October 9, 2008

more pics



here are some more of the same...I love these guys.

Pierce is talking so much now. I find myself laughing all of the time at the things he says. His favorite thing lately is asking me where everyone is "where's daddy?" "where's cash?" "where's nana?", "where's cookie?" (cookie is our dog so this is my favorite because she is usually standing right next to us all of the time). I can't get annoyed because he genuinely wants to know and he is just so cute...
cash has started to dance. Yes- I guess it runs in the family:) whenever music comes on you should see these two. I have to figure out how to post video because it is quite a treat. We are having fun everyday here (usually) and everyday it is something new. I love my two angels!

6 comments:

Christen said...

i love all your postings. i remember when i took this many pictures, kept up with my children's milestones, and matched their clothes instead of telling them to go get dressed and thinking "oh good, ok, let's go!" even when they've picked something awful...i support you having a third, but if you do not function in solid survival mode the entire first year i will hate you. mallory just had a great big fall birthday party for her fifth yesterday and i did not take one. single. picture. looks like you guys are doing a great job and i'm always happy to see the same old you. except now we're just internet friends... you should at least get on facebook so i can talk to you more.

Lauren said...

Don't you just LOVE hearing a little 2 year old voice? It's the sweetest thing! How is potty training going? I went to UT last week and ate Cafe Rio for all of us!

Beth Davis said...

Those pictures are darling:-)
Figure out how to post video. I think it's hilarious when little kids dance!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dang I have good looking kids and a beautiful wife. I am the luckiest Dentist alive. Why no pictures of me Anna?

Anna and Mauricio Dardano said...

I'd just like to let everyone know that 'dentist mauricio' is not my husband. funny joke though...