Friday, November 7, 2008

How about a third?

OK! If you haven't guessed or if I haven't told you yet- we are pregnant with number three!! I am sooo excited and just getting over the worst of the morning (24 hour) sickness:) We are beyond thrilled and I am dying to find out what it is!!! I went last week to my 12 week screen and they can usually give you a pretty good guess at that one- and just my luck- it looks like a girl from the back and a boy from the side...thanks- so 4 more weeks to predict I guess! We'll keep you updated!!!!

6 comments:

Jackie S. said...

Congrats! That is awesome! Keep us posted...

Circuit Fam said...

Another one....awesome!!!! That is so fun, you are so stoked. Sorry about the morning sickness. That is the freakin worst, especially when you have to take care of other kids. I can't wait to hear the sex of the babe. My little Mitch is 14 weeks and a dollface. We are sleep training (crying it out) right now and it is so brutal.....your lil Draculas are precious.

Laura said...

I love the song you have playing and the picture of the little baby. How precious! I can't wait to hear what it is. I wish you a girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am sooooo excited about number 3. I read this post and started to cry at my computer, literally tears of joy were streaming down my face. I am the luckiest man alive!

In the season of thanksgiving we all have something to be thankful for and when I think about having another baby I can't help but cry.

The Nixon Family said...

NO WAY! I didn't know you were prego! Get out! :) And wow, that Dentist Mauricio is quite a sweetie. We are in Houston so we will call when we get back. My baby bump grew majorly this week.
love.