Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter!





















I really need a new camera. I did not get any really cute pictures of this easter- and, of course, none with the whole family :( The boys were cute, though! It was raining pretty bad all morning so we just hid eggs around the house- then we made some delicious blueberry pancakes and got ready for church. You will see here that before church we were happy and loving (usually the case) - and after...due to the fact that we don't get to have a nap on sunday- well- see for yourself. At least when the picture was taken Pierce was not sitting on Cash's head or anything.

5 comments:

Jackie S. said...

Too Cute! Love the matching outfits! I hope the pregnancy is going well...I am sure you are a champ at it by now. :) Miss you...Jackie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash said...

Cutest Anna Quinzer...that's how I remember you anyway! It's so good to find you in the blogosphere! I posted back on your valentines day post but I thought you might not find it! YOur boys are adorable! So good to see what you are up to!

Ashlee Merback said...

What a great surprise to have a comment on my blog from Anna Q...I mean Anna D! Jake and I were both super excited to see your adorable little family. 2 1/2 boys huh? Fun, but I understand the tears over a pee pee on an ultrasound all too well! We miss you! We talk all the time about how fun it would be to organize some sort of Avenues reunion...maybe someday! I love you and am so happy to have found you once again. My life is now complete!!! I am going to add your blog to my friends list right now!

Christen said...

call me. i want to come in a few weeks!! i will bring girly things for your boys to play with and wear! and new barbie movies!! eh? eehh?