Thursday, August 27, 2009

The three musketeers...












We haven't been up to much the last few weeks- I have just been trying to keep my boys alive. I have to admit it is almost comical to watch them now. We were outside the other day and Cash wanted something that Pierce had so he screamed in his face- so then Pierce filled up a cup of water from their little water table they were standing by and threw it in Cash's face- then Cash (screaming) picked up the plastic golf club that was within reach and hit Pierce with it...etc.. you get the picture. some of you are probably wondering why I just watched this exchange- I was laughing, thats why. They do things like this and then they start laughing. they are nuts.
There is also a picture of the third stooge- he is growing so fast! He is already laughing at his brothers- and he gets a huge thrill out of attention he gets from girls- me (especially) or anyone else; he's a smart one!

2 comments:

Christen said...

we are commenting on eachother's blogs at the same time! the baby is cute! i love the bathtub pic. miss ya'll. going to san antonio this weekend for another run of sea world. join if you are feeling an extra wild hair. mallory started school. all is well. i realized my life is not completely over. just have to cut back on my visits to dallas though, that's the hard part. see ya!

Ashlee Merback said...

Your boys are adorable! I need to have some little girls so that we can set them up some day when they are living in the Avenues and going to BYU! I don't know if girls are in either of our futures though. We must just be boy moms.