Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Cash!










thank you, abby, for this....

thank you, family. I asked for a 'crazy' shot- this is all you could muster up? please note my husband, and aunt V- why are you trying to kiss me?





I wanted a pic of my dad and his twin- so mauri played dead...







To my family: I love you- and you are all losers:) I was looking through all of these pictures from Cash 's party and i cannot stop laughing. wow. To our friends: do we really have any? based on party attendance I say no. kidding- and I love you, too. Anyway- Cash's party was fun fun fun in the sun again- I hope he always loves the pool parties he will be thrown. He was much happier this year- if you remember our rendition of happy birthday brought him to tears last year...
and what a year it has been! To my little Cash: I love you more than words can say. You are my little angel (sometimes demon) and you make me laugh every day. I think you know that you have me, your papa and nana, and definitely your dad wrapped around your little finger. I love to hear the new words you say every day with your little whistly 's'. I love that you don't want us to see you being sweet so you only do sweet things when we turn around. I love that you have learned to defend yourself against your brother (very well, I might add) and when the tables turn and he starts to cry you go and pat him and say 'it's ok, brother'... I love your 'BIG bites'. I love your screams at the top of your lungs...not really, but one day I will look back on this post and miss them, I'm sure. To my husband and three boys: I am the luckiest girl in the world.

4 comments:

Christy said...

UM, didn't you JUST have a baby? How come you look so good?

Love the pics - I miss your family!

Circuit Fam said...

I looked through your updated blog and loved it. Also I saw your bathing suit and thought it was so cute. I saw it at Marshalls yesterday and bought it. I love it, especially for my expanding preggo belly.Chris just laughed and said I looked like I am 70. You look amazing.....so thin girl.

Brittney said...

Maybe if you would have invited us we would have come! LOL!

Brianne Jensen said...

I'm laughing and smiling and missing you guys all at the same time! I sometimes wish I was part of your family. I think we would get along just fine :)