Sunday, July 5, 2009

Nos haces falta, Aba!

My how the time flies! We had Mi suegra in this last week and man did the boys love her:) Pierce managed to convince her to do puzzles with him every time I looked up-no joke- probably 10 times a day I would hear "aba, can you play puzzles for me?". I felt sorry for her- but he was so happy!! We had YUMMY food every night- (lo siento, aba - she probably has carpel tunnel syndrome from all of the chirmole(sp?) I made her chop)...and we even weathered an emergency together! Pierce's gymnastics called and said he broke his wrist- so we carted the clan to pick him up and take him to the doctor. not only did his hand not even look bruised... but from the moment we got him he was back to his old tricks and hitting his brother with his "broken" hand. I have to say the absolute highlight of the visit was your art, aba. For your enjoyment, I have documented her artistic genius with a photograph (a picture is worth a thousand words). Pierce asked her to draw a car for him- so sweet- and she got to work... I came over and found the so-called "car" and had to get my camera. Who knew we had such talent running through our blood? You decide for yourself what we should call it- a car? a house? a tractor house car? but wait...how does the tiny driver man drive like that with his whole body floating in the window? LOVE YOU!!! Oh- and there's a good one of Mauri's hair



































0 comments: