Sunday, January 9, 2011

"Vegetavels"

So we have some neighbors who are indian (not cherokee, from india)- actually both of our neighbors and pretty much our entire street....but anyway; they are super nice and they grow some kind of vegetable that I have never seen before (i call them cumkwats (sp?)) and they tend to grow over our fence alot. My children enjoy this- and I appreciate it because they kind of experience a garden without me actually having to grow one:) I know I should not let them pick so many off- but I just love hearing Pierce say 'look at this vegetavel...its a beauty!' I have stopped correcting him because now its just funny.


Do you think I need to change someone's diaper?
Pierce picking Vegetavels... clearly lex is going to get the hang of it sooner or later..











0 comments: