Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas..a little late.













My oh my how I loved Christmas this year. Pierce and Cash were so excited about EVERYTHING!! They had asked for power wheels for months...and repeated it to santa the THREE times they ran up to sit on his lap at three different malls:)- needless to say we were so thrilled to see their faces on christmas morning- there is nothing better. Santa came to Nana's house again this year for the Christmas eve dinner- once again (and yes, these pictures are their faces when he walked through the door), their faces just say it all. They had the little nativity- Pierce and Cash got to be shepherds- and you would have thought it was the first time my dad had ever read the scripture story:) - seriously- he kept stumbling over himself- it was classic. And as is tradition as well, we got the boys pajamas for christmas eve night- and this year we actually got ourselves some as well- we went up and changed and surprised them...i was batman and mauri was superman. They were pretty excited. They ask me every night to wear the batman ones...

I truly feel so blessed to have my little family. I love these guys more than I could ever say- they make me smile and laugh everyday. I look forward to everything so much more because I have them to share it with. I know I will miss them at this age...

1 comments:

The Turners - Martin, Liz, Amelia, Lucy, Bug and Dexter said...

Where are the pictures of you and Mauricio in your jammies? Seriously - that would be awesome!