Saturday, December 6, 2008

more from last week

Pierce trying to climb over the couch and dive off...this one is my mom squishing them- I have never seen them laugh so hard...


This is Pierce riding jakes bike- his first time ever!! (ok maybe he was just sitting on it)
Aba and Papu got Pierce and Cash these little cars for Christmas since we are not going down there this year- Pierce was jumping up and down until they got it out of the box- and then he didn't get off of it for 2 days. Cash loves his but fears for his life any time he sits on it because Pierce likes to play bumper cars with him- even when he is crying and screaming for his life...


here they are- pre crash testing...
thank you aba and papu- you have no idea how much they love these things!!!








2 comments:

Beth Davis said...

OK, I just did a quick catch up on your blog- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so happy for you:-) I can't believe you are going to have baby #3.
I hope your boys get a baby sister, but if it's another boy- that would be perfect too. Either way- I'm happy for you.
I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving too!

Anonymous said...

It was a great holiday for me. I want everyone to know how eternally grateful I am for a beautiful family and straight white teeth.