Monday, January 5, 2009

More Christmas

Christmas Eve is always our big day when we stay here. Nana makes a delicious dinner and all of the grandkids play together all day. We do a little nativity with the grandkids and sing christmas songs...It is pretty crazy over there until Santa and Mrs. Claus show up- and that is when the real fun begins. Santa gives each of the kids a present and stays for pictures- the kids are so cute with him. I love Christmas:)

Cash was a little bit afraid of Santa. He was pretty big...

Pierce with a little Christmas dinner- that he did not even touch. Those are ritz bitz you see in his mouth.





Nana with her favorite grandchildren...



Me, Dad and my sister..

















Pierce and me singing- OK just me.



2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey,
Of course i remember you!
thanks for your sweet comments. i have not gotten over the sickness yet, but hopefully soon!
your boys are absolutely adorable! and one more in the mix is perfect. we just found out we are having a girl, so latter in life we can do some matchmaking!
good luck with rest of the pregnancy....

Beth Davis said...

It looks like you had a good Christmas:-)

So. . . Congrats on another boy!!! I'm jealous- I want 3 boys and then a girl. Unfortunately it's not up to me:-) I love all of your reasons for loving that you are having another boy. Seriously! Every single one of those reasons is why I want 3 boys and then a girl.

Anyway- I just finished copying and pasting all of my blog entries into LDS journal. I'm a big fan!! I'm keeping the blog up for friends and family, but I'm going to cut back on my time spent blogging and just journal on LDS jouranl. I love it so far:-)