Monday, January 5, 2009

A little bit of Christmas

We had a really nice Christmas this year- we stayed here and celebrated the usual way with the festivities at my mom's house Christmas eve and then our house on Christmas day. On Christmas morning Nana and papa come around like a second santa and bring more gifts and we stay in our pajamas all day and have good food:) Here are just a few pictures from that morning.. this one has nothing to do with christmas morning I just thought it was cute.

Pierce giving nana a kiss for one of his presents-

looks like Cash was excited about this tube of bugs!


and Pierce with his amazing airplanes and motorcycle..



This was their combined present- a big remote control car- which Pierce thought was his only and therefore would not move from the front of it.
I love these guys- and I cannot wait until next year! I have already decided what to get them and I know it just gets better and better as they get older!




0 comments: