Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am trying desperately to catch up!







I don't think it has ever gotten this bad. I have now had to upload like over 1000 pictures and go through and remember the past few months- thats too much to ask of a mother of 3 animals!:) So that we do not forget, some cute things the boys have said: Cash drew a squiggly line/circle/scribble and when I asked him what it was he said it was "Jenus".. his word for Jesus:) I got out the spot shot to clean a stain on the carpet ( it looks like a spray paint bottle) and pierce asked me if i was going to do "spray on shoes" (cloudy with a chance of meatballs)...
Its the cute moments that keep me going in the times when they get in trouble together and start saying to eachother " throw that ball at mommies head so it will break" or "we're going to break you up"...where did they learn this? It seems shocking, I know- but i think they still love me?

0 comments: