Thursday, August 19, 2010

more catch up..

More of the same with the little ones. Every day pierce and Cash become better friends- or should I say partners in crime. maybe one day they will let Lex in on their club..but for now he still serves the very important role of "intruder" "baby monster" or "the ghost"- whichever one the boys are fighting or running away from that day. I can't help but laugh..I just hope its not creating issues for the little guy. We are still way into superheros and cars- and that is ALL. It actually makes it pretty easy for me. I love my angels:)



Look at the concentration here..


do you think he can see it now?



Someone looks a little bit chunky in this picture and its not Cash..




The famous 'choke' move..





the wrestling continues






and Cash ends up on top!!! good round boys, good round..







0 comments: