Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oh- and I am pregnant...with another BOY!!!

Thats right;) gotta love it! I hope everyone is having a nice laugh and I am glad to be the one to provide that opportunity. I am still laughing myself...mostly because I would never have guessed in a million years that I would have all boys. I guess I need to be toughened up a little bit. I took a moment to mourn the loss of a little mini-me, and that moment was a wee bit sad...but now I am ready- bring it on! they will always have playmates- and when they are playing soccer they have teams, no sissy girls to whine at them or to make them weak:) I do not have to rethink the game room- all superheros and sports- and lets face it, do I really WANT to split shopping time with another girl? ok maybe, but it will be fun to really be the only princess/queen/girly girl, right???

8 comments:

Mandy said...

congrats! that is exciting to be having another boy! Hope you are feeling better!!

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

Ah-MAZING! Not that you are having another boy...but that you are pregnant at all!!!!!! You are my hero. I'm amazed that you can have them so close together. You are such a great mom....and an even better BOY mom at that! So congrats! And no worries... there's always NEXT time to get your girl! :)

PS: My sister has 4 boys. She loves it. And yes, she is the princess of the family...and is taken care of by them all. Can't wait to hear what name you think of for this one! :) Miss you guys!

Ashlee Merback said...

You are taking the news far better than I did when I found out I was having a fourth boy! It took me a little bit, but the thought of all the fun we will have has made me excited. It definitely is the cheaper way to do things. I've already got everything I need for a boy and boys like knowing their clothes were worn by their big brothers. I am planning on milking that one as long as possible! Congrats!

Lauren said...

I honestly didn't believe you when I got your text- I just can't picture you without a girl to spoil! :) But, I think a big herd of boys sounds like SO much fun and lets face it- boys love and worship their Mamas! Congrats!

Katie said...

Yay!! That is my dream, a house full of boys and me the queen : ) Your boys are flippin' adorable too! Congrats!!

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

Congrats Anna! We are very excited for you! When are you due?

Christen said...

I'm happy for you. But look what you've done. Now I'm confused...should I have another one? How did you get ahead of me anyway? Hmm, you ARE supermom.

Circuit Fam said...

Anna...for the record I did not laugh...but did think in my mind that you are one awesome mama.....I will be honest if we do go round 4, I am a little nervous for that 4th boy...but like my little guy says, "god gives us who he wants in our family" Only the ELITE of women have all boys! You rock, love ya!