Wednesday, November 10, 2010

For the record...

It was never my wish to have my boys photographed wearing sleeveless superhero shirts that are five sizes too big. But in the interest of full disclosure (since I believe this would be the second time you see these shirts) there is no way they cannot be seen in these since they wear them all the time. And for that matter there is no way i can actually feel ashamed because I am the one that purchases things like this every chance I get. To be honest I kind of get a little giddy when I get to the sale section of a store (to my credit there is no WAY I would spend full price on these things) and lo and behold there are some awful, colorful, anything with superheros on them, shirts. I snap them all up and get excited for the debut and for the sheer joy they will feel everytime I say "look what you get to wear!":) I know they border on white trash...(border?) but the damage is done. I was hooked the first time I saw them flying around the couch after the shirts transformed them into superheros:)






3 comments:

Ashlee Merback said...

I love this post! I understand completely, but for my kids it's football jerseys. Before I had kids I swore my kids would always look cute and wear cute little outfits, but jerseys are what make them happy. If that makes us white trash, oh well! Your boys are adorable! Here's to being white trash moms!

Melanie said...

adorable pictures!

Rachel said...

You're bringing the Tall Tee trend straight up from Houston.