Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pumpkins!

I realize it is november- but we DID go to a pumpkin patch at the arboretum before halloween:). We decided last minute to head down there so there will be no pictures of mauri or myself who were in sweats/ workout attire. The boys loved it- so many things to climb up on and jump off of- what more could they ask for? We brought lunch and had a little picnic, too. It is so fun to watch them get older and see their little personalities start to form. Pierce runs into everything with guns blazing- anything he is involved in is AWESOME for him- he'll run right in to any group of kids and just go. Cash is my thinker. He watches and analyzes situations before he decides how he wants to proceed (funny, my mom says i was like that when I was little). And then there is Lex- who has lots of personality still to show; but you wouldn't know it- I tell the boys to get their shoes on and before they have stopped what they are doing Lex comes to me with his shoes saying 'jew, jew' (thats 'shoe', folks;) and then he sits down to allow me to put them on. turn on music and he is dancing WITH hip thrusts. and as a side note his favorite thing to eat is a 'mamoe'- an apple- don't ask me how he came up with that one- but he walks over to the fruit basket and yells it at the top of his lungs. I have even tried hiding them with a dishtowel because he doesn't eat all of it he just spits it all over the house...but he won't be fooled. and i continue to buy apples just for the 10 minutes it buys me that he isn't walking around saying 'mameeeeee':)














3 comments:

Katie said...

Your boys are so handsome! My Trenty is still little but he laughs at his big brother too, its like he can already see the trouble they will get into when they are older ; ) Gotta love 'em!

Christen said...

Your sidebar thing says you have "two monkeys." FYI.

Rachel said...

You are a blogging machine!! Cute pics- although the one with Lex looks like there is a phantom hand reaching for him- its not connected to a body.

We really wanted to go to the Arboretum but it never happened- so fun this time of year. Glad you guys made it.