Sunday, November 7, 2010

halloween fun

So this year I did not get to pick their costumes. A sure sign that I am losing all control for good:( I tried for weeks to ask them what they wanted to be.. see if they would waiver at all- in vain. Spidey and Iron man. They made a cute superhero pair though! We gave them the costumes like it was christmas- instead of santa the 'halloween ghost' visited:) There really is nothing like watching your kids get excited. I can't WAIT for christmas!!!!! We had three opportunities to dress up this year- yay for facepaint. and one was my mom's famous halloween party. I did not get a picture of the table:( my favorite part always...and there was a pinata and games galore and a hayride- fun was had by all. good job marmi- and good job abby- the special surprise guest we had to sing our songs! She was really getting into it- some of the best pics I couldn't post because they were too blurry because of all the thrusting! Love the enthusiasm sister big... I also appreciate my baby Lex who got the shaft with the halloween costume this year. A dragon one night, superman the next- hand me downs until he has a voice...but he WORKED the dragon..we have officially decided that he will be known as 'sexy dragon'.

sister big :) they love it- my mom's nickname for them


sister great big:) ha!

sexy dragon


he really thinks he is iron man. rarely broke character

































0 comments: