Thursday, November 4, 2010

he's MINE:)

Thats right, ladies...I'm the lucky lady:)
So many fun things to tell lately- I don't know why but men must be born with a fascination with poop, gas and bottoms. Pierce was blessing the food the other night and (he always gets this high-pitched voice; so sweet) it went something like this: "thank you for this food, thank you for our hearts:), bless that we can share, be careful with our owies.... help us to (and I can hear him start to smile) not toot,..then him and cash burst out into fits of laughter as cash starts to dance in his seat to his little 'my bootie' song- and don't worry, lex is right there with them fake laughing:) At the same dinner Cash was telling me about how he doesn't like girls - Pierce apparently doesn't either; and Pierce is going to start calling them jell-o; cuz they don't have any bones. You would not believe how those two laughed at that one...for like 10 minutes. aahhh, best friends...






I am glad I have a picture to document this. Cash and his 'green chips'. no more needs to be said.








1 comments:

Christen said...

I resent that Mauricio's picture can't be enlarged. Get on that.