Wednesday, October 27, 2010

SOCCER!! and thank you iron man..

I am officially 'that' mother. Just putting my boys in their uniform made me laugh and I could not and still can't wipe the smile off my face! It is too much joy! Pierce is actually a pretty good little player (not biased)(though I expect nothing less, given his blood:)- and I can't help but coach him constantly on the sidelines. I know how annoying it is, but when that little guy scores and turns to give us the thumbs up, you would think its the world cup. He loves to score, too-and heaven forbid he doesn't...gosh I wonder why he thinks its so important:)
Then we have Cash. He did not leave my lap for the first two practices and games. Then the third game he was sitting in my lap and I was resorting to bribery- I told him we could go pick out a big iron man toy if he played- still a no...but wait...a few minutes later he jumps up and says 'i wanna try!' and runs out there and plays the WHOLE Game!! Now to be fair I wouldn't really consider it playing- he was out there making raptor claws at the other team and running away from the ball at times...but he was out there and loving it- and has loved it ever since:) the skill level comes later, right? But don't worry, you wouldn't have known it from my screaming and taking pictures on the side:)














2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love your blog. You have such a darling family. That song you have playing is so sweet!

Christen said...

Oh my gosh, I was just going to write I love your blog. But now I'm not going to because she just said it and I can't copy. Really though, I actually look it up sometimes just to read and enjoy. And I'm not one to look up people's blogs. Generally I don't care about anyone else. But ya'll are fun. Keep it up.