Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Boys.

So their new snacking spot is behind the couch. They think this is cooler than the table, maybe a little daring just because its not the table and how can I get angry when it brings them all together? - even if it is in mischief. Lex just follows these guys around everywhere- he is by far my most daring little one. If they climb up a chain ladder at the park you better believe this guy is not far behind- I feel like he is growing up so fast. It breaks my heart sometimes though because they will be playing cars or superheros and he walks up and they run as fast as they can into my room( with him hobbling behind) and shut the door in his face:( I am always having to step in and mediate...I know one day they will get it. The other day in the car we drove through a patch of skunks or something terrible- and Cash kept whining everytime he unplugged his nose because it stunk so bad and he finally yelled-'get the baby out!'...Cash, thats not the baby..'yes it is- he stinks (sob sob)...he's stinky(more sobs)...' gotta love him.















0 comments: