Tuesday, October 12, 2010

massive upload of pictures...lets revisit some special moments in the past few months:)

This would be the downside of having an extra large memory card. But oh how I love going through these pictures! These guys crack me up- I truly don't know what I would do without them. I have been writing down (trying to) the funny things they say and I have to share a few: Pierce's favorite church song is "I am a child of God" and he kind of walks around singing it sometimes- I watched him the other day and realized what he was singing...'I am a child of Gone'- so I asked him who he was a child of? gone. They are also soooo excited for halloWING- and don't try to correct them. Oh- and their prayers get sweeter and funnier every day. While blessing the food Pierce then gave thanks for his bones; and that they are in his body; so that he doesn't walk like jello. And Cash- well blessing the food is what we are working on...but he is thankful for his potty and his booty.
He likes the superheros...



riding the car all over his belly.











might as well start you early, Lex!





guess who?






do you like our piano? clearly they need a little bit of culture:)


























2 comments:

Rachel said...

I wouldn't be too worried if your kids don't know the correct words to well-known primary songs...you might want to have a chat with the primary chorister though...oh wait, oops.

Christen said...

These pictures cracked me up.