Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Exercise.

I am not worried about my childrens' cardiovascular health. I swear they do not sit down unless they are asleep or eating. its amazing that some girls sit and play polly pockets for hours- Now they will play cars, but it is only a matter of minutes before the cars are flying against a wall and then a few minutes more and they are playing dodgecar with eachother. I actually am not worried about my exercise most days either. I think I have a while before I sit down on the job...
have we noticed yet that he is never Not in costume?


I am laughing right now. This is how Cash and lex play while pierce is at school. They just laugh and laugh...He is going to be one tough little man.


How annoying do you think it might be to have this guy laying all over you trying to get you to play while you are just trying to watch your show and have a snack?



These moments are what I live for. I love them too much.




1 comments:

Katie said...

Hahaha, I love the comment about girls and their polly pockets, its so true!!! Your boys are so adorable!