Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cash's birthday: Part 2

Well here we are again at pump it up- surprise! my favorite place to have a party- and my kid's, too. My sweet Cash turned three in July and I really feel like things go fast with him. In so many ways he seems to catch on to things so quickly- but then he still seems like my baby, too. Cash is my tender little bear. He puts up such a fight when you want a kiss or a hug- but then gives them freely when you least expect it. He screams at Lex for even looking at his toys- but then when he doesn't know I'm looking I see him sharing and patting him on the head. The other day he got down from the table without eating enough so I told him he had to eat three more bites; he got the sweetest smile on his face, he batted those eyelashes at me and said, so sweetly, like an angel, "no." What am I going to do with him:)


he couldn't decide what kind of theme he wanted- so he went with ALL the superheros..

yep. thats my wolverine!


and yes- just in case you missed it- he did have an accident:)





















classic. look at his face!


























his happy birthday headband from church- I love it when he smiles- usually means mischief!










0 comments: