Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Quick lake trip

I'd like to thank papu for wearing this life jacket this way. You don't get laughs like this too often. Shameless:) We took them to the lakehouse when they were here just for the day- and aunt V and bobby, too. A good time was had by all- too bad Vanessa is such a wussy... I think she lasted one minute on the tube- sorry I don't have pictures- but she was off faster than i could have clicked one anyway:) Really- I don't even have pics of bobby and mauri.. which would have been good. One of the things I most enjoy in this life is watching people fly off the tube or hurt themselves while wakeboarding...
This picture of Cash while he is asleep- gosh he looks like such an angel- I need to take a mental picture of his sweet face to reference when he is telling me 'he doesnt like me and he doesn't like people':) I think little Cash must be very much like me- he knows just what to do when he is angry that will really get me..but then he knows how to squirm into my heart like no one else. I know I will hate the day that he gets too big to crawl into my lap and say "i wuv you, mom".















0 comments: